Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PraisetheWarMachine

Eyes lit, on sharp threats,
From dark eye lids.
Nice threats, to soft skin,
To rough hands.

Scars will heal soon.
You shrug it off.
Except you don't.
Sad eyes, quite Christian.

We can insist on not thinking.
Useless,
Full of promise.
Robotic, when they wander into their cage.

We're young and fell in from the stars.
Now then, I'll look so smart.
Show them to my friends.
Make you participate.

No invitation, take me away.
I'm not cruel, but that's what you see.
Hungry for life, without your pity.
I don't want it, but you give it.

It wouldn't be much differently than you'd think,
With my hands like guns and crashing sounds.
Tattoo these words on your wrists.
Phone calls and atrophy break me so I cannot speak.

Show me where the money is.

8 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

Please translate for me!?!!!

D said...

It's just a mix a random thoughts. I've written down over time, and just finally compiled them together in between classes.

Browning Buzz said...

Oh, do you want mom and dad to show you the money? :)To send more! :)

How are your classes? What is your favorite so far? Are they going to be tough? Remember the key is to study each subject about 20 minutes each day! Review your notes. Review and you'll be ready for the test and won't have to cram!

D said...

I really like all of them, but I think I'll like Psychology the most, but it'll be hard, but I can do it. So how is not teaching?

Browning Buzz said...

It's hard not teaching! I find myself quite bored throughout the day. I guess I just got more done when I worked because after work was when I had to get everything else done - cleaning, shopping, etc. I was constantly busy, now I have a lot of time on my hands. Yes, I could clean a closet or get rid of some shoes, but I don't feel like it. When the little bambino comes I'm sure I will be busy. He'll be here in no time - about 6 weeks. Right now I'm looking forward to the fair this weekend. That means tiger ears, funnel cakes, and homeade bread and jam. Yum!

D said...

Oh Tiger Earsss...I need one of those right about now. The fair already ended here, but I didn't go to it. Come up with any names yet?!

Browning Buzz said...

Not totally sure yet on the name. Probably either Carter or Cannon. Who knows though???

D said...

I like Cannon better. That's just my opinion.